Friday, June 16, 2006

A shout out and more...

Hey kids!

It's a shame I haven't mentioned it before on this blog, but I would like to send a special shout out to one of my peeps, the Sweetness himself, Sweet LP. Congrats to you, dear peep, for having little boys strong enough to swim through the dangerous waters that are a woman in ovulation... for a second time! Cheers to you!

Now, onto real life-altering events. Today, England won 2-0 against Trinidad & Tobago. Imagine what they could've done if only one of them had showed up...... ok, that joke was really lame. Fact is, England played like crap. Kudos, though, to Nick Da Dick for having both scorers today in his pool. Anyway, the Englishmen need to get their act together quickly. More specifically, Owen and Lampard really need to get their act together. It was good to see Rooney back, andthe guy can really play, but it won't make a difference if the other stars don't start capitalizing on their chances. Right now, England seems to be playing down to their competition, and we can only hope they will play up to it when needed. And by the way, I know he scored today, but Crouch missed about 3 or 4 golden chances to score. The guy sucks...

On another note, the US Open began today, and my prediction looks like crap right now. Tiger shot a +6 today. But if anyone can come back from that, he can. So all hope is not lost for NBC, who is sure dreaming of the cheezy typical american moment I described in my last post. I want to give some props to a good ol' Canadian, our friend Mike Weir, for a good performance today. Keep it up kid!

And by the way, I would like to tell Babe, my only peep with breasts (I have breasts, but I'm no peep of mine), that I ain't shoving any golf balls or tees up my butt. I once had a camera in there, and that day I learned that my asshole would forever be a one-way street. So... Talk to the hand! (Oh no he didn't...naah haah).

Dwarf out

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger The Dwarf said...

Well said Veillotron...

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Queen Groopie: as a banker, you should learn to focus on the results, not how you get them. Based on your performance in the hockey pool, I don't think you're serious contented to win this pool anyway. Now go watch the Dutch and learn how to play football. Perhaps Droghba will touch the ball once....

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To D.W.A.R. dable F


don't worry buddy, i'm sure your boys can swim with the best of them, you just need to find them a decent place to swim and quit throwing them in those unsanitary florida beach......

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Dwarf: as expected, your predictions on the US Open are like most of your driver's shots when you play golf: in the woods!

Anyway good performance of the Dutch today to earn the qualification for the next rounds. Apparently it was a good game with exciting moments (as opposed to the sporific match with England yesterday). Tomorrow's most exciting game will take a place at 3PM... some Americans still believe they can surprise Italy.... like Martin Luther King said: "I had a dream" ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home